Tentative Dates for future sales
, 21; November 1, 2, 3
March 28, 29, 30; , 20; October 24, 25, 26 or November 7, 8, 9
About our Rummage Sale
- Collegiate Presbyterian Church holds its Rummage Sale 3 times a year: Spring, Summer & Fall.
- The sale is held in the lower part of the church and includes a wide variety of items including children's clothing, women's evening wear, housewares, books, paintings, and more!
- The sale is organized by the Presbyterian Women group. The Rummage Committee meets weekly on Wednesdays to sort, organize and prepare for the sales.
- In the past, the sales have totaled over $7,000 per sale! All proceeds go to local and national Mission work.
How to Donate Items to the Sale
- The church accepts donations Monday-Friday between 8am- 3:30pm.
- Please bring your items to the far Northwest entrance (red door down the ramp) and place them on the Rummage Carts that are located down the small flight of stairs.
- If you need a receipt for tax purposes, please stop by the church office (open from 8am to 4pm M-Th and 8am to 3:30pm on Fri.).